- Gran Dama 2006 94 points from Wine & Spirits Magazine
- Clos Pons Alonia featured in The Washington Post
- Ciabot Berton “Roggeri” Barolo review by James Suckling
- Prodigal Wines Feature in Lompoc Magazine
- Clos Pons scores by Robert Parker
- Agusti Kripta Reserva Cava in Vegas Rated Magazine
- Luis Duarte Wines Reviewed in Wine Enthusiast
- Los Angeles International Wine Competition Medal Winners: Chateau La Rose Belair, SILVER
Ombu Malbec, SILVER,
Ferrante Chianti, BRONZE
Chateau Fourchou Bordeaux, BRONZE
- Bellenda “San Fermo” 90 Point Review in Wine & Spirits Magazine
- Chateau des Charmes Cab Franc 90 Point Review in Wine & Spirits Magazine
- Tierras Altas Gran Reserva 2008 Robert Parker Review
- Aimery Cremant de Limoux Los Angeles International Wine Competition Scores : Aimery Cremant Rose, Aimery Cremant Brut
- Los Angeles International Wine Competition Awards : Litu Cabernet Sauvignon 2012, Litu Selection Sauvignon Blanc 2012, Litu Selection Merlot 2012
- Bruton Beers reviewed on Food GPS.
- WSJ Tastings: Gaiter and Brecher on Canadian Wines, September 18, 2009. Read the article in the WSJ or Watch the Video.
- Ombu Malbec selected as BEST BUY from Wine Enthusiast in August 2009 issue. Read more.
- Ombu Malbec rated BEST VALUE by Wine Spectator in the April 2009 issue! Read more.
- Konzelmann Vidal Ice Wine selected as one of the Top 100 Wines in 2008 by Wine Spectator Top with a 94 point rating! Read more.
- Great scores in Wine Spectator for the Konzelmann Estate wines!
- Chateau des Charmes receives great accolades in Wine Access with 93 point rating for the Vidal Ice Wine. Read more.